Learn about Essentials of Managing, HR's program for new managers
Enrollment open October 23 — December 8, 2017
Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis.
The first twenty individuals who submit their Enrollment Form for Participants and whose managers submit their Manager’s Statement of Support will get enrolled. All others will be put on a wait list and notified if a spot opens up.
Steps of the Enrollment ProcessStep 1
Have a conversation with your manager about your professional development goals, why you want to enroll in Managing for Excellence, and how you and s/he can communicate throughout the program to maximize the likelihood of applying what you learn to your work.
Submit your Enrollment Form for Participants, including your Professional Development Proposal (no more than 250-300 words) that describes:
- Why you want to participate in Managing for Excellence.
- How the program can help you advance the work of your department.
- What you will do to get the most from this program, including making the time to participate fully.
You may want to prepare your Professional Development Proposal in advance and then copy and paste it into your online enrollment form.
Please send your manager to the Manager's Statement of Support page to complete the online manager statement of support that describes:
- Potential benefits of participation in Managing for Excellence
- How the manager and the prospective participant will communicate throughout the program to maximize the likelihood of applying what is learned
Need help? If you have questions, please contact email@example.com