Join Us in Boston, May 1st and 2nd, 2024
MOR Alumni Reconnect
A dynamic two-day in-person workshop engagement that includes a dip back into your original MOR program experience focusing on community, context, and specific content.
- Facilitators will be Sean McDonald, Marcia Dority Baker, and Curtis Odom
– Refresh of content as well as additional frameworks and tools to support your continued leadership development.
– Opportunity to focus on your leadership goals and commit to your practices to enhance your capabilities.
– Create connections across this leadership community to foster continued engagement and collaboration within and across institutions.
- Content will include Refreshers, New Material, and an Applied Learning that will make a real impact.
Pricing: $950 (pilot pricing), space is limited
Location: Boston College
Dates: May 1st – 2nd, 2024
Day 1: May 1st, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
followed by a reception
Day 2: May 2nd, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
· There will be some pre-work which will be distributed in April.
· 3 months post-session virtual applied learning meeting
· Hotel and travel accommodations are the responsibility of the participant. The closest hotel is the AC hotel in Cleveland Circle.
· Nourishment covered by the cost of the session:
Local reception on day 1 at the conclusion of the session
Breakfast and Lunch on Day 2