How does MOR approach Leadership Coaching?
MOR’s Leadership Coaching accelerates an individual’s development, helping enhance capabilities as well as contributions, while attaining personal growth and skills needed to be a successful leader.
Effective coaching entails asking open ended questions, actively listening to responses, and encouraging people to discover their own solutions. MOR Associates offers standalone coaching and integrates coaching throughout its programs and services, leveraging the power of people to guide one another in going deep and aiming high.
Who is a good fit for Leadership Coaching?
From executive and senior professionals to emerging leaders, leadership at all levels (including people who don’t identify as “leaders” yet) can benefit from coaching. Leaders taking on new roles will find it especially helpful to have a coach support their transition.
number of people MOR coached last year.
What can I expect?
Because Leadership Coaching is central to MOR’s philosophy, there are multiple ways to access this service:
- As part of a leadership development program
- Stand-alone individual executive coaching for leaders
- One-on-one debriefs in tandem with 360 feedback surveys
- Coach-the-coach programs to develop organizational coaching capacity
When you partner with MOR in any capacity, you’re likely to benefit from coaching and gain best practices for coaching others.
What will I learn?
MOR Leadership Coaching can help you:
- Identify existing strengths where you might want to take a strength from good to great
- Recognize areas for improvement
- Set personal and professional goals
- Develop your mindset, skillset, and toolset to reach leadership goals
- Establish practices and accountability
- Learn to coach others
How do I get started?
Interested in Leadership Coaching to enhance your work? Reach out today for a free consultation.