by Jim Bruce
This week, I want to share with you “Memo to a Young Leader” by William Taylor, co-founder of Fast Company and thinker, writer, and entrepreneur. In this piece, which appeared in the May 8, 2008 issue of BusinessWeek, he asks five questions that you need solid answers for to be an inspiring leader.
1. Why should great people want to work with you?
2. Do you know a great person when you see one?
3. Can you find great people who aren’t looking for you?
4. Are you great at teaching great people how your team or company works and wins?
5. Are you as tough on yourself as you are on your people?
I think Taylor gives us a lot to think about.
Have a great week. . . . . jim